Here is what you will see:
- GREEN HILL ZONE - mostly based on the two GHZCutscene bin files.
- CHEMICAL PLANT ZONE - based on early footage from the E3 2017 version.
- STUDIOPOLIS ZONE - Act 1 is based on the demo version whilst Act 2 is under construction when you step into the studio. The level is slightly longer to fit in an area from the announcement trailer never seen in the final release. The unused "Love Tester" is there too.
- HYDROCITY - The original Act 2 is mostly restored to its former glory from Sonic 3. The background has been edited a bit to look like the Act 1 background from the same game.
- MIRAGE SALOON - Looks like the Heavy Mystic wasn't added yet, and Act 2 only had minor changes that I could find.
- ANGEL ISLAND - Based on the November 3rd 1993 prototype of Sonic 3. A HEAVY WIP! Longer chase scene is established too.
- FLYING BATTERY - Find early screenshots of Act 1 and restore the layout to its early look
- PRESS GARDEN - Rename to "PULP SOLSTICE" and add in some unused stuff
- STARDUST SPEEDWAY - Add some unused stuff
- LAVA REEF - Restore the original spawn area and replicate the early layout from the Cutting Room Floor
- METALLIC MADNESS - Add some unused stuff
- GENERAL - Collision needs fixing up, checkpoints and Special Rings too.