1. Make a brush to the size of your liking, this will be your button
2. Make the brush func\_button(ctrl+t)
3. Make a brush in front of the button with a trigger texture(teleporter)
4. Make it trigger\_teleport
5. Create an entity where you would like to be teleported to and make the entity info\_teleport\_location. Name it "teleport1"
6. go back to your teleporter and make it start disabled-Yes and make the remote destination "teleport1". Name the teleporter "teleporter1"
7. Go to your button and in the outputs tab make a new one.
8.If you want the teleporter to go back to a disable mode-go to your teleporter and add an ouput. make it
There you go, a button activated teleporter =)
Add comments for what tutorials you want
add joshuamcnickle to steam for further information
Look at my other tut's