Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Wait, Did I already post this

A Forum Thread for Sonic Mania

Members see zero ads. Membership is 100% free
Hehe, I'm making a mod about a character I made called Bupstick, I already submitted the article, but as of writing th.... You know what, I'll just remake it

Anyways, Bupstick Mania is a Mod that replaces Sonic, with Bupstick (Obviously?), and I'm stuck on some sprites

I'm 80% done with Sonic's sprites, and the 20% I have to do are stumping me real bad

So If anyone wants to do them for me, I'd like that, and of course, I'll credit you, you'd be the one who could make this mod able to be released

So here are the sprites, it's my first Sonic Mania Mod, so don't expect the sprites to be amazing or anything, Just stay in the Color Palette (Which is just Sonic's), and since I've done most of the sprites on the sheet I'm posting for you to edit, You can get an idea of who Bupstick is and what It looks like.

Hopefully, while you guys are working on that, I can work on the other sprites of the mod, and not have to worry about doing these sprites, also Here are the sprites of Bupstick that are in question:

Replies

• NathanielNauts avatar
    NathanielNauts Joined 1mo ago
    access_time 1mo
    I only said this briefly, but I must mention again, that yes, I will credit the person who does the rest of the sprites

Why Wouldn't I?
    Bupstick Is all I got, FOR NOW
    URL to post:
  • Axanery avatar
    Axanery Joined 2y ago
    SM Manager Sonic CD Manager
    10,407 points Ranked 549th
    21 medals 3 legendary 4 rare
    • 2017 Top Contributor Medal icon
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    • Reached 100 subscribers Medal icon
    • Achieved Game Manager clearance Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Reached 50 subscribers Medal icon
    access_time 28d
    If I’m being totally honest I don’t think anyone is interested at all, you didn’t need to make that update. What even is this character? Did you make it or is it an actual thing? The sprites aren’t exactly of the best quality. 
    By the Mania, for an Encore
    URL to post:
  • Squidward578 avatar
    Squidward578 Joined 3mo ago
    220 points Ranked 54401st
    access_time 28d
    is this the thing from pixar Image result for pixar lampImage result for pixar lamp
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category