Spinning Camera!

A Forum Thread for Sonic World

I really need help with this. My game's camera won't stop spinning. I've looked at the official website, I've looked at all the Reddit posts. But nothings helping. I'm using a Wired Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.

Replies

• Chris_Pirtle avatar
    Chris_Pirtle Joined 12mo ago
    278 points Ranked 15764th
    1mo 1mo
    The problem is listed on the offical website on the Tutorials/Tips page. Since I can't post links, here's the text:

CAMERA CONSTANTLY SPINNING?

A LOT of people had this issue, so if you get a spinning camera glitch, you probably have more than one controller driver installed. The game detects another port being used, so disable the unused port. Because SW detects that and the game thinks the port is being used.

So disable that controller driver!

Another thing that might be the cause is the mouse. Try switching out your mouse for another. Don’t switch your mouse to another port, change the mouse itself. Certain mouses don’t work.

E.g. The red Drafonnor black web mice doesn’t work but the normal Acer mouse did.

_____

Windows System -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound ->  Device Manager should take you to your drivers. Then trial and error I guess.

Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shyrule avatar
    Shyrule Joined 7mo ago
    179 points Ranked 21583rd
    1mo
    Have you tried unplugging any other controllers/devices that may be interfering with the game? Tbh, I'm unsure if SW even supports Pro Controllers
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • crisdebo0723 avatar
    crisdebo0723 Joined 10mo ago
    428 points Ranked 11255th
    25d
    You can use joy2key to map the pro controller to keyboard keys. To fix the spinning camera, set the camera controls to something other than the joystick. You can use joy2key to map the right stick to mouse movement
    SW Menu Themes
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

RubikDash avatar
RubikDash Joined 12mo ago
232 points Ranked 18032nd