1. What does this mod do?- Makes stages look more like their real-life counterparts
- Tweaked Unleashed physics (some values also vary for some stages). These are the same physics the SU Marza Sonic mod has)
- Restored echo/reverb effect in Arid Sands
- Added reverb objects to places you'd expect echo/reverb to be at
- New real-time planar reflections to water materials where needed
- New title screen
- New Unleashed + custom cameras
- Upscaled diffuse textures
- New normal and spec maps
- Fixed all SET object issues (yes, you can actually wall-jump properly in Arid Sands)
- All-new SceneEffect files for all stages
- New GI colour edits
- New light file edits (thank you Skyth for making this possible)
- Some new hub world materials
- Restored the spawn camera for Jungle Joyride (it's no longer flat now)
- Tweaked some JJ cameras
- Removed unused SET objects in Savannah Citadel
- New enemy materials (by Revenir)
- Added new materials for stages where needed
- New time-of-day concept implemented into all stages for a fresh look
- RTX fix/Turing card fix built-in
- Removed all Gens falling signs because those weren't in Unleashed plus we all know where not to fall
- Fixed collision tags (sand now uses the dirt col tags so concrete footsteps don't play when on sandy areas. Arid Sands and Jungle Joyride have this fixed. Gens doesn't have dedicated tracks for sand in Sonic's CSB, and it redirects the sand tag to use the concrete tracks)
- Beta loading screen with new loading text and sounds
- New UI navigation SFX
- Switching areas in Jungle Joyride now uses the correct menu sound effect SU uses (this used Classic Sonic's Chemical Plant pipe sound in the OG mod)
- Alphas are rendered at the native resolution you're playing at (this removes the weird white line artefact thing when Sonic and objects are being rendered with water in the scene)
- Quickstep sound fix
- Other minor changes
1.1. Camera changes:- It zooms out instead of in when boosting
- Unleashed FOV when boosting (120. Was previously 90)
- New camera offsets (this makes the camera so much smoother holy crap)
- Jumping has a nice satisfying feel to it
- Landing no longer spasses the camera out (I can't solve it for when you're running and landing tho)
- Quickstep cameras are no longer stiff. They're smooth af. This also makes the quickstep better in general
- Distance offsets have been increased so the camera doesn't get that close to Sonic when being in some areas
- Redux 2D cameras for Modern Sonic (easier to see ahead of you and it is not close as hell to Sonic)
2. How do I set this up?Look at the first few images to see how to do this.
NOTE: ENABLE THE "Disable Brightness Adjustment" CODE IN THE MOD MANAGER SO THE GAME DOESN'T MESS UP THE BRIGHTNESS. YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK "DOWNLOAD COMMUNITY CODES" TO GET THIS TO SHOW UP!
YOU ALSO NEED THE ORIGINAL UNLEASHED PROJECT MOD AS WE DID NOT INCLUDE EVERY FILE UP HAS!
If you do NOT have a GPU that supports turing, GTX 1660 onward, you need to download the Redux Non-RTX fix and load that above Redux.
3. Required Mods:- Direct3D 9 Ex (so this doesn't crash)
- Better FxPipeline
- SU Marza Sonic (optional, but if you want the best Unleashed experience, this is a must-have)
- Unleashed HUD (optional, but if you wish to drown in Unleashed, this is another must-have) LOAD THIS BELOW SU PROJECT: REDUX!
- Unleashed Project Mod (YOU NEED THIS AS OUR MOD DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL FILES UP DOES. REDUX IS AN ADDON MOD, NOT A FULL REPLACEMENT!)
4. QUICK NOTE:This version of the mod IS unoptimised. v2 is optimised and all texture issues/crashes have been fixed! v2 should be releasing before Autumn.
5. Socials:(be sure to tag us!)
Discord server: https://discord.gg/dtWJbxn9Fm