- Fixes scaling for Depth of Field and Bloom Glare to work correctly at all resolutions.
- Makes particles get affected by post processing.
- Allows for downsampling and supersampling of the internal resolution.
- No longer needs codes, shader mods or alternate executables to work.
- Allows you to select between variety of bloom shaders.
- Implements light shafts from the old FxPipeline Renderer.
- Implements directional shadows from the old FxPipeline Renderer.
- Allows you to choose between various intensity levels of FXAA shaders.
Also included with the mod is a configuration file (BetterFxPipeline.ini), where you can select which of said features you want enabled.
You can also configure it through HedgeModManager. (right click on mod -> Configure mod)
NOTE: You do not need to (and should not) enable Unleashed FxPipeline Shaders mod or the FxPipeline Renderer (through alternate executable or HedgeModManager code).
Make sure Enable FxPipeline code in HedgeModManager IS DISABLED.