Currently this mod has been developed by both me and Noodleslapper, with this mod,we want to replace lots of models from cutscenes and even field models, we've started from data00002/model/npc2 and selected around 130 files, but we might check them all again and add some to the list.
How does this work?Working on this mod is really really easy just tedious and long, most of the models can be just ported from P5 and I've already painstakingly sorted all P5 models that can help out with this project.
To work on a model you just have to:
- Get the right model from P5
- Extract the model from P4
- Open it in the 3d editing software of your choice
- Align the HD one with the OG one
- Save it as .fbx and convert it with the model converter
- To test it you can use various methods, just get a save file, chose an easy to access cutscene and find an item from said cutscene, replacing that model will give you an idea of how the new model looks.
To access the list of files we are using or the ones I'm editing to help us out just contact me on discord (simo azzo#8385). You can also see it in the spreadsheet.