A simple and open-source WIP input manager for unity, titled Finput (Short for Federation Input).
1. Currently implemented features- A limitless array of inputs, each completely customizable
- Rooted in the default unity input system for easy fallback on unsupported platforms
- Enable and disable on your own leisure
- Intuitive Editor
- Global (No in-scene manager object required! Instead, when enabled, it will detect and handle all inputs!)
2. Planned features- Controller Support!
- Remap Menu Prefab (Drag into your scene, add a button that leads to it, and enjoy!)
- Intuitive Syntax for quick setup
- Mouse handling (Currently, it only supports keypress inputs, which still manages a lot of your game!)
- Public Github Page (This will come once the release comes (AKA when we finish 1.0.0))