I will be continuing my barrage of tools for my beloved CS 1.6 game. This tool aims to ease the painful theming of the in-game elements like buy menus, class selections, etc.
Tool Alpha Test Preview:
Features that will be added in the future:
- Parsing of .res file contents
- Common controls will be added (ImageButton, MouseOverPanelButton, etc.)
- Fetch information inside ClientScheme.res/Trackerscheme.res to better simulate in-game look
- Add more editing features like copy, cut, and paste
- Backup system of untouched .res file(s)
Additional features that is in my mind (but may not be implemented soon):
- Group selection of elements
- Undo/Redo system
- Offline manual/tutorial
Because this is slightly a bigger project than I initially thought, this might take weeks or months of planning but hang in there, once this is finished... It might serve as a tool for the passionate CS 1.6 fiddlers out there as well as supplementary tool for the modders.
Whoops, WIP not necessary, I've just released the tool here