So, after quite some time, yesterday I was able to finally get all the necessary tools to mod for Ultimate.
Finally, I've been able to make progress on this project, and I was so hyped to finally do it that I almost finished all the work in one day. This was partly due to the fact that I was familiar with this skin idea, from the Smash 4 version I did back in the day.
Anyway, take a look at some pics:
So there you go, it's pretty much done, but there's still a couple of things I want to do:
- First, create an additional version without the face paint, to avoid having the face paint on all the other costumes due to shared textures.
- Second, go over the render/UI elements one more time for an inconsistency error I made by not painting the scarf the way the model looks.
Also, I'd go over the textures one last time, to try to have them look as best as I can.
Thank you for reading and I hope you give this mod a try!