...when I tested 30 of them (replacing the most basic voice lines such as "yes" and "cheers") it was either too loud or too quiet in-game. So instead of being able to finish this in a week or so, It'll take a month or more for me to edit all of the files again.
That's why I decided to submit this as a WiP. I'm really not a fan of it and prefer submitting something as soon as it's completely done, but I also don't want to repeat the same mistake I made with most of the sprays I created and a few other sound mods cough Todd Howard Scout cough and that is submitting something which is actually really awful/mediocre and call it a day.
Another reason why I submitted this as a WiP is... I can't decide if the voice pack should replace Scout's or Medic's voice lines.
Really would like to hear what other people think. I'm leaning towards replacing Scout's voice lines, but after searching up "pewdiepie tf2" (to double check things) I've came across the old Surgeon Simulator video where Felix... swears in German, among other things.
- A few updates to the WiP as soon as I replace a decent amount of voice lines (note that currently there's nothing to download)
- SFM poster of Scout or Medic depending on who will be the lucky class that'll get his voice lines replaced with PewDiePie quotes
- A PewDiePie spray pack (something I was gonna make quite a long time ago but remembered while making a thumbnail for this)
- A full release of the voice pack soon™
- A video showing how the voice pack works that'll include a meme or two of course
- SFM animation?!?!??!/!??1one1?1 (I'll try and make it but I only have nearly 300 hours spent in Source Filmmaker and never really done an animation in my life so don't expect much from that. It would be very cool tho if I added just a small animation in the video)