1. Basic InformationHello there!
My name is Peredice, and I've released a map called Lost Industry in June ?15th, 2018.
The map got lots more attention than I expected, it has 1.7k views on GameBanana.
Even Bolloxed made a walktrough video of it.
2. StoryI was really unhappy with my map, in my opinion it's the worst map I've ever released.
Because of that I started working on Lost Industry 2, and it has became it's own mod,
and it's still Work In Progress in the intention of it being bigger and better in every way.
After one whole year I've decided to revisit Lost Industry 1 and fix the design and gameplay flaws.
1 day after this project got released on GameBanana it got featured in the front page of the website.
This is my first work what got featured like this, I'm really happy about that.
3. My plansI have a few plans for this project.
- First I want to rework the beginning area, make a proper starting room what is faithful to the storyline of Lost Industry 2.
- After that I want to change each and every door so they look more natural and realistic.
- A light rework would do this project good, fixing the sprites, reducing the amount of lamps.
- I'm defenetly going to change the ambush section, it's buggy (you can block the door) And there is a tight chokepoint what is a bad gameplay design and no fun at all.
- I'm going to redo the WHOLE last section, because once again, there is a big choke point and it's just too easy.
- I got to make a proper ending for this map where the player gets chased into an elevator and starts descending into the darkness, and there is should the map end.
(More information soon...)