This plugin is tested working on AMX MOD X 1.8.3 snapshot & AMXMODX 1.9 with little to no serious problems
Also tested in clean copy of Build 4554, no problems detected.
Thanks to hellmonja, useless__, noknok and the rest for addressing the bugs/problems giving me useful ideas/resources :)
What I've done
- Money bar in left
- AP & HP Bar
- Top scoreboard
- CSGO MVP System (Panorama Style)
- Ammo/Weapon HUD
- New sniper zoom effect
- Alert HUD (Buggy, Unfinished)
- Custom Scoreboard
I NEED HELP!
Enough chit chatting, lets get down to what i can't resolve
- BUFFER OVERFLOW PROBLEM. I think rewriting then compiling my plugin into raw metahook dll can solve this (still a theory), but i'm still trying to learn things c++/opengl related (i have 0% experience on c++)
- For the scoreboard, the scoreboard is too dynamic that i need help of others. I have absolutely no idea how the scoreboard works, but i've seen cso done it so it may be possible for me to make it too ;)
- Metadrawer is soo limited. It lacks so many functions. So i'll either still rely on metadrawer, or make my own metahook addon.
- Whoever has the sourcecodes of leaderboard in cs:o, i'd really appreciate if i'll have the copy.
- I'm far too busy irl, I don't know if i will ever finish this plugin but will try.
NOTE TO TESTERS
- THIS PLUGIN NEEDS AT LEAST AMX MOD X 1.8.3 SNAPSHOT OR 1.9.0 UNSTABLE DEV BUILDS. USING THIS IN 1.8.2 AND BELOW WILL CAUSE ERROR 17 AND MAKE THE PLUGIN NOT WORK (BASE PACKAGE & CSTRIKE PACKAGE MUST BE UPDATED)
- GetTimeLeft Native, Metahook & Metadrawer included in download.
- Metadrawer has some compatibility problems, it doesn't work on newer versions (Build 7561 and later) also on the old ones (Build 3266). Let's hope that it will be fixed in the next Metadrawer updates. Is tested working on Build 4554.
- IF YOU CANT CHANGE WEAPON, TYPE "exec csgobinds.cfg" IN THE CONSOLE
- If you found issues/bugs, please comment below (if u know how to fix it pls tell me too ty)
- The new download containing AMXX 1.9.0 includes plugins.ini & modules.ini, it means that it can overwrite your plugins and modules list.