A preview image of the mod's Renders has been added.
A video I posted over on Twitter has been linked in the description. This video showcases the MTA visibility animations I made for the wing.
I've also made the model viewable over on Sketchfab. You can check it out using the embedded Sketchfab viewer above the description.
I plan to have the mod released within the next 2 days.
I've made further adjustments to the hair color and sword materials.
I've finished making all 3 of the recolors I had planned on making.
The Wing Visibility animations haven't been made yet. I still need to make those (and make UI images) before releasing the mod.
I've adjusted the textures and materials for the cape and sword bandages.
I added the extra bandage strands onto the sword, gave them SWG bones, and added some extra polygons to the sword to make the bandages less awkward in some areas.
The wing's mesh and textures are now done, as is its rigging and SWG bones. Its visibility animations aren't done yet, though.
Because of the above updates, the actual model is now done. Once the MTA's are done, only recolors, touch-ups, and UI images still need to be made.
I've added bandages onto the Sword's textures (this includes Diffuse, AO, and Normal maps.)
The meshes and textures for the scarf/cape are now done.
The SWG bones for the cape are also done, so the cape moves dynamically (and quite well, at that.)
The SWG bone (and overall position) of the hip armor is being worked on. I'm trying to make it not clip through the rest of the leg a lot.
I've begun doing in-game tests, which explains why the newest images are in-game screenshots.
The wing still needs to be re-vamped. That's why it's absent from the newest screenshots.
All of the numerous belts have now been given better textures.
The metallic parts of the belt have been given their own meshes, rather than being painted onto the belts.
I rotated the arms solely for the newest pic. Don't worry, the arms are still properly T-posed in the 3DS Max scene.
I've also made some extremely minor color and detail adjustments to the parts I've already finished.
This will also be the last "daily" progress update. Future progress updates will be made whenever I make decent enough progress on the model.