1. IntroductionSuper Smash Bros. All-Stars is a modpack that aims to bring back elements from the past iterations of the Super Smash Bros. series into one game. The pack includes numerous characters, skins, stages, UI, sound, and more!
We are not a modpack that targets bring back only Melee or Brawl characteristics. Super Smash Bros. All-Stars aims to change more and become unique while keeping elements from all past games as close to their original as possible.
Here are a couple unique modes we have developed for this modpack:
- Reverse Release All Star Mode - Video
- New Events in Event Mode - Video
2. Downloads[US] Packed Version 0.4.4
[US] Unpacked Version 0.4.4
[PAL] Packed Version 0.4.3
[ETC] Standalone Releases
Did you know we have a 3DS version? Check it out here: https://gamebanana.com/wips/48732
3. CreditsI, Xuman, started developing this modpack myself. However, plenty of people have allowed me to use their work for this project. You can view the full list of credits here. These people worked very very hard and I appreciate them working with me to make this happen.
Please respect their work and creations and know the following: I myself did not make all of the skins, music, sounds, animations, stages, and other elements, and do not claim to own them, use them for financial gain, for defamation, or use them in a way not intended by the original creator without conversating about it. If a mod creator feels that their work used here should not be here, or was not asked for, please contact me so I can remove it immediately. This is a project made by a fan, for a fan, and I want to respect all parties involved.
3.1. Social MediaDiscord
3.2. DisclaimerSuper Smash Bros. All-Stars is an unofficial fan-made modification of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. It, nor the SSBAS Dev Team, own the Super Smash Bros. series or any of the elements in it. SSBAS is in no way affiliated with Nintendo, HAL Laboratory, Sora LTD., or it's affiliates.
Super Smash Bros. All Stars will be put on hold for an undetermined amount of time due to the decline of Sm4sh Modding and Mod Players, as well as so the development team can enjoy their holidays. Thank you for playing!