Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
A Work In Progress for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Arctic Base (CZ version)
- **03/07/2015** First compile now done! See images for how it looks in-game. All I must do now is fix up some problems, tweak lighting and do the final compile and the map will be done.
- **30/06/2015** The map in terms of brushwork is basically complete. I've added details to Site A and B, added a truck to the garage and closed off the CT Spawn entrance with a barrier so you can't leave the map. All that is needed is some final balancing work, lighting and final touches!
- **27/06/2015** The entire map has now been brushed out and textured, so there are no "dev" textures left. This just leaves me to add light fixtures and lights, props, prefabs, sounds, and other details that bring the map to life!
- **23/06/2015** The outside areas have now been fully textured and brushed out. Now onto the interior of the fort!
Winter warfare, at a military fort, in freezing Ukraine! The map, as you must have realised, will be a bomb/defuse scenario with 2 bombsites:
- **Site A:** Is a research block, vital to the base. If it is destroyed, the organisation will have a massive loss in research and data.
- **Site B:** Is a storage area, full of explosives and other weaponry that is operated by the facility personnel. Any small-time bomb set-off here, will set off a chain reaction with the crates of explosives and... BOOM.
This is actually the 3rd version of my idea of an "Arctic Base". If you would like to see my first 2 versions (already complete maps), you can check them out here:
Anyway, comment if you have any feedback so far :)
Excellent map, looks quite pleasing so far.
The textures, lighting, layout and architecture work are done very well. It seems detailed enough as well. Good job!
Though, just one thing I noticed with those trees, did you add brushwork on them to cast shadows? If not, I recommend doing so. That will add realism to the trees.
Keep up the great work. Good luck with it!
Wow, the 2nd picture looks lovely :3 Great pictures dude ;) I'm going to post my WiP today or tomorrow :D
I'm so excited about people's opinion :)
**These in-game pictures are amazing. For a first compile they look wonderful :) I like the small details you added here and there, they bring the map to life :D**
I'll make a WIP, but wait... I finished Condition Zero missions at least twice. I also played the Condition Zero Deleted Scenes ;)
I would like to play Global Offensive, but my laptop is too weak for it. Sometimes, it's too weak for Condition Zero :\
Thank you buddy! You should make a WIP for you map too :) Would love to see what it's like.
Haha condition zero is a great game. Have you completed the CZ missions? You should try out CSGO though mate, it's actually pretty decent!
Looks great :) I'm currently working on a map too, it's like 5-10% done ;) Hope this one will work without any problems...
Hope we'll see it released soon :D Good luck ! ^.^
Oh, I almost forgot... I'm glad you're making this map for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero :3 It's my favorite first-person shooter :v