> **Posted by Antivirus_404**
> It's the same stuff again. Really slow movement with little interest.
> You know, you should listen to what people say in the comments, don't you think?
i do, i always do, i even tried to make it fast but i failed
You should really try to avoid the "gun-anchored-under-your-chin-right-in-my-face" kind of origin. Bring the gun lower and more to the right and a bit farther away from the camera to make it look appealing.
The animation itself seems really boring at the moment. Try to throw in more force and speed the whole thing up a little to get rid of the sluggish feeling.
- I always say that you are skillful on this job.
- It seems to me there is a little lack of action.
- You don't need to move the weapon forward while pressing the bolt release button.
- I didn't like the recoil (irregular.)
- You can make similar recoils.
- You can upraise the gun's barrel during changing magazine (Think of it as if the gun held in your hand.)