Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
I have decided to go back to my roots of where I started with level design and I will be producing a Zombie mode map.
First of all, if you are familiar with my old 2 maps having the same name however with different Vs in it. This does not follow the same layout however I don´t think anyone ever will care.
The map is for CSS perhaps I will convert it for CSGO.
Shit is done
* Today was barricade, looks and general awesomeness day for this level!
* I have now almost made HDR perfect along with bloom.
* More secrets have been added.
* Added more foliage.
* Added more crates, MORE CRATES!
* 90% Mark reached!
* Added a more nice exterior/interior to the wooden platform.
* Added plants.
* Added more detail to the tower floors.
* Removed the elevator in the elevator shaft, replaced with boxes for humans/Zombies to be able to climb out.
* There are 3 tracks that are activatable trough destroying a single diamond block, the songs are:
1. Minecraft - calm3
2. Zelda Miniboss N64 theme
3. Megaman X Sting chameleon (Forest stage) theme
Also the song is random each time. Variation and unpredictability! Crazy!
* Added a huge amount of areas to barricade!
* 3 pipes that teleports you to a specific location, different for each pipe.
* Added an Easter egg. (Dig for diamonds)
* Added another boat!
* Changed the 3D Skybox a tad.
* Fixed the ocean being way to reflective for my own taste.
* Added a minecraft area out of view from the "real" world.
* Started checking for bugs/Glitches
* HDR HDR HDR, Been working around with HDR to make the map be as good as possible within graphical quality and quantity!!
* Changed skybox texture to this texture called [foggy ocean](http://css.gamebanana.com/textures/1902 "Foggy ocean skybox texture link") by [Komaokc](http://gamebanana.com/members/289553 "Komaokc profile")!
* Made it so you can climb the cable connecting the two islands, now you can be really high up! I mean skybox height limit almost!
* Finished the wooden house down by the broken bridge.
* Getting closer to finishing the basement area!
* Cubemapping that shit! (Many MANY cubemaps, not to many but many)
* Texturing! I made that map less orange and more grey, that is right more grey concrete!
* Added more props to use as blockades, you know vending machines and book cases.
* Made the harbor area a bit nicer also adding fish outside of the crane area.
* Started the last floor on the tower, THE TOOOOWER!
* Made a video that can be seen here:( I recommend 720p)
* Sadly no update yesterday
* Made three floors in the tower. One is a floor with poor lighting and broken tile floor. Second is a office floor. The third not decided yet.
* Added a ship in the ocean that players can climb up on trough the use of the crates in the water.
* Textured more stuff.
* Added a underground complex.
* Added sounds to the boat and the Ichthyosaur.
* Added support beams made out of wood and bricks. The once made out of wood can be destroyed to make the platform above fall down, however this is only for the corner platforms of the higher levels.(Example of domino effect on the last two screenshots)
* Added a garage
* Moved the crane and added a container near it.
* Added a mast to the ship and I broke the bridge in half to make the mast be able to go trough in a good looking way.
* Added a lot of other small things in the map.
* Made the Skybox Ichthyosaur go closer to edge of the water in the skybox making it very intimidating and scary to see it get close.
* Added textures
* Worked with the 3D-Skybox
* Added extra length to the tower and also a elevator.
* Tracks are cool
* A nice sunny theme
* [Sky36](http://css.gamebanana.com/textures/3009 "Sky36") (I love the textures this guy/girl makes, CHECK EM OUT!)
* A Ichthyosaur patrolling its territory on a single track for now but I plan to make it random each time he hits a certain track.( Multiple ROUTES! OH 10/10)
> **Posted by cL_**
> Just looked your video, love the sea monster, think one big of those should be enough tho, gives already enough creeps :D looks awesome the map, exspecialy the background foggy beachshore and the blocks that come down when breaking the wood pillars, how come so many uses the dev orange textures i dont understand tho but it looks great anyways and enjoyed your video :)
Thank you a ton for commenting and looking at the video :) The big guy is for creeps and the tiny guy he just munches on you if you get to close, I was thinking it was a bit to much having two but it works out in the end, the dev textures is just easy to put out rapidly if you want to make a quick layout, mainly crazy personal preference! You can check out the final product if you wish here thanks for commenting I appreciate it a lot :)
Just looked your video, love the sea monster, think one big of those should be enough tho, gives already enough creeps :D looks awesome the map, exspecialy the background foggy beachshore and the blocks that come down when breaking the wood pillars, how come so many uses the dev orange textures i dont understand tho but it looks great anyways and enjoyed your video :)