1. PurposeThe Sounds section is the section for sound effects, music & voices.
2. Site RulesIn addition to section specific rules listed below, sounds must also follow the main Site Rules. This includes, but is not limited to, no warez and no mods from the porting blacklist, no commercial advertising, no extreme graphic content, NSFW content must have the NSFW setting enabled, no spam, and no unreasonably low quality or low effort submissions.
3. Submission TitleMake sure to use a title that succinctly summarises your sound. All caps titles are not allowed. Generic titles like "My sound" are not acceptable as they provide no real description of what the sound is.
4. CategoryFirst, make sure you choose the correct game section. Next, choose the most appropriate category for your submission. Please look at all of the available choices before making your decision. Do not simply submit the sound in a random game or category.
5. Submission BodyThe body of the submission is the area to provide your main description of your sound. You should provide details about your sound and explain more about it.
6. Author(s)The author box should include the names of anyone involved in the making of your submission. This would include original artists, companies, and any person who may have rights to anything used in the submission. Please make sure that your credits are complete and do not include anyone who did not have a role in the creation of the content.
6.1. Did you create the submission?If you are a person directly involved in the making of the submission, then check "Yes." If you simply converted a picture, are redistributing the item, or are submitting the item for someone else, then you would check "No."
7. Studio SubmissionsIf you are the member of a studio, and wish to make this submission a studio submission, use the pull down menu to find your studio's name. If you wish to keep the submission out of any studio, leave the selector on "Non-studio". Do not put any submissions under a studio that were not made by any member of the studio.
8. MP3 PreviewA sound preview (maximum allowed size : 300 kb) that the user can listen to in the submission profile is mandatory. Please note that the sound preview must reflect the submission accordingly and give a proper sample of what's included in the download.
9. FilesThe archive which you upload for others to download. The files should only include the files required to mod the game, as well as certain related items you choose to include, such as installation instructions, and author's notes. You should not include excessive game files that are not required for the sound to function.
10. Loud/Low quality soundsUnnecessarily loud or "earrape" sounds are not allowed. They fall under the low quality rule due to the fact that they have no actual use other than being extremely loud. Posting "earrape" sound submissions will result in your submission being trashed.
11. ComplianceIf you fail to comply with one or more of the rules, your submission will be withheld or deleted. If you have a doubt, please contact a moderator or an administrator before submitting a sound.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.