1. 1.0 RenderThe render for your tutorial must be related to your tutorial, not some random picture from your computer.
2. 1.1 Submission TitleThe title must give a general description of what the tutorial is about. A render with the full name or description of the tutorial will not make you exempt to this rule. Special characters, numbers, and spaces are not permitted at the beginning of the title.
3. 1.2 Author(s)Just like everything else on GB, if you did not create the tutorial, give all of the proper credits. Stealing credits for a tutorial is the same thing as stealing credits for anything else; it is illegal.
3.1. 1.2.1 Did you create the submission?If you are a person directly involved in the making of the submission, then check "Yes". If you simply converted a picture, are redistributing the item, or are submitting the item for someone else, then you would check "No".
4. 1.3 CategoryFirst, make sure you choose the correct game section. Next, choose the most appropriate category for your submission. Please look at all of the available choices before making your decision. New categories are added periodically. If there is no section for the game your submission is for, please contact a moderator or an admin so a section can be added. Do not simply submit the item in a random place.
5. 1.4 Is this a studio submission?If you are the member of a studio, and wish to make this submission a studio submission, use the pull down menu to find your studio's name. If you wish to keep the submission out of any studio, leave the selector on "Independent Release". Do not put any submissions under a studio that were not made by any member of the studio.
6. 1.5 Proper EnglishWhether you are from a foreign country or not, you need to make sure that the English is correct. If the reader can not read the tutorial, it is not worth keeping. This means that spelling and grammar does make a difference.
7. 1.6 DetailsWhen you are writing a tutorial, you need to write every last detail; explain all the pieces of each step. If there is a tutorial that teaches the reader how to use a particular tool that is required for the process of your tutorial. Leave a link to that tutorial and, if possible, a link to a page where you can download the tool.
8. 1.7 Picture & Video TutorialsIf you are making a tutorial with nothing but a giant picture with all of the steps, it is okay as long as you do have all of the steps necessary for someone to use your tutorial. However, since moderators can not edit your videos or pictures, you have to change them upon request. Please embed YouTube/other video links on the tutorial submission, try to refrain from using external links to your video tutorials.
8.1. 1.7.1 RelevanceIf you plan on releasing a tutorial, make sure it has some sort of relevance to GB or the games that GB supports. Relevance will be determined by the admins and moderators of this site.
9. 1.8.0 ExclusionsThere are some items which may not be included in your submissions. They follow below.
9.1. 1.8.1 Pornography or NudityAll people, real, anime, or cartoon, must be clothed. This means they must be wearing a top and a bottom piece of clothing. Ribbons, strings, pasties, see-through clothing, hands, etc. do not count. It does not matter if they are facing front or not. There are no exceptions for legal reasons.
9.2. 1.8.2 Real Blood or GutsThis includes dead people and dead animals.
9.3. 1.8.3 Animal CrueltyNo depictions of animal cruelty will be permitted.
9.4. 1.8.4 Personal PhotographsThis includes, but is not limited to, pictures of you, your pets, or your friends.
9.5. 1.8.5 AdvertisementsAny advertisements on this site must be paid for. Do not include any ads in your submissions.
9.6. 1.8.6 Command BindsThis rule is deprecated and may subject to change in the future. Users can get the binds from the Internet. Command binds should not be submitted as tutorials.
10. 1.9 Copy & PastingIt takes no time or effort to go to a website and copy everything off the page and into a box. Take the time and make your own tutorial based on what you learned from that tutorial or don't submit it. Unlike maps and skins, tutorials are nothing but text, if you found it on Google, so can anyone else.
11. 2.0 Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.