1. PurposeThe Sprays Section is the section to upload sprays for the certain games that support them.
2. Site RulesIn addition to section specific rules listed below, sprays must also follow the main Site Rules. This includes, but is not limited to, no warez, no commercial advertising, no extreme graphic content, NSFW content must have the NSFW setting enabled, no spam, and no unreasonably low quality or low effort submissions.
3. Submission TitleMake sure to use a title that succinctly summarises your spray. All caps titles are not allowed. Generic titles like "My spray" are not acceptable as they provide no real description of what the spray is.
4. CategoryFirst, make sure you choose the correct game section. Next, choose the most appropriate category for your submission. Please look at all of the available choices before making your decision. Do not simply submit the spray in a random game or category.
5. Submission BodyThe body of the submission is the area to provide your main description of your spray. You should provide details about your spray and explain more about it.
6. Author(s)The author box should include the names of anyone involved in the making of your submission. This would include original artists, companies, and any person who may have rights to anything used in the submission. Please make sure that your credits are complete and do not include anyone who did not have a role in the creation of the content.
6.1. Did you create the submission?If you are a person directly involved in the making of the submission, then check "Yes." If you simply converted a picture, are redistributing the item, or are submitting the item for someone else, then you would check "No."
7. Studio SubmissionsIf you are the member of a studio, and wish to make this submission a studio submission, use the pull down menu to find your studio's name. If you wish to keep the submission out of any studio, leave the selector on "Non-studio". Do not put any submissions under a studio that were not made by any member of the studio.
A spray submission may only be a studio release if the image was originally created by the studio. Googled images that are not heavily altered to be considered original works cannot be studio releases. Images that are simply converted to spray format also cannot be studio releases.
8. ScreenshotsAn in-game screenshot of your spray is required with every submission. Please take the screenshot close enough for people to see your work. Also, take the screenshot out in the light, not in the shadows or another dark place.
9. FilesThe archive which you upload for others to download. The files should only include the files for the spray, as well as certain related items you choose to include, such as screenshots, installation instructions, and author's notes. You should not include excessive game files that are not required for the mod to function.
9.1. FormatPlease make sure to upload your spray in a format suitable for the game it is for. For example uploading a .jpg for CS 1.6 would not be suitable.
10. Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.