The GameBanana Like System is pretty straightforward, much like any like system on the internet, with a few exceptions:
- There is no disliking - if you don't like a submission, move on. If it breaks rules, flag it.
- Submission owners receive point awards after achieving Like Milestones.
- You can Unlike and Relike.
- Submission owners are only notified about Likes. Unlikes and relikes occur silently.
- You cannot like your own submissions, or submissions by your own Studio.
Like MilestonesSubmission owners receive point awards when they achieve certain numbers of likes:
- After 5 likes, 10 points are awarded
- After 10 likes, 50 points are awarded
- After 25 likes, 250 points are awarded
- After 50 likes, 500 points are awarded
- After 100 likes, 1000 points are awarded
Unliking a submission will not reverse a previously awarded milestone, and reliking something will not retrigger a previously awarded milestone.