1. 1.0 PurposeThe Concepts section is for ideas, drawings and sketches that have potential to be made into a full release for the site. They should have the ability to inspire and provide ideas to content creators.
2. 1.1 Submission TitleThe title is one of the most important part of the submission. Please try to use a proper name when submitting something. Special characters, numbers and spaces are not permitted at the beginning of the title.
3. 1.2 Author(s)Every person that took part in the creation of the Concept must be credited. The Author(s) list must only contain names, with each separated in a new field.
4. 1.2.1 OwnershipSubmissions made within the Concept section must be created or co-created by the submitter. Submitting content in which you took no part in is not permitted unless you provide proof that the content creator has given permission for it to be submitted.
5. 1.3 DrawingsYou're allowed to submit up to 10 images along with your submission. You must upload a minimum of 1 drawing. These drawings must be a concept of a new content like a weapon or a map and must have the potential to be able to be made into a finished submission on the site. For this reason, already finished models or brushwork cannot be included in the concepts section, but concept art made in 3D is allowed.
6. 1.4 Pornography or NuditySubmissions which contain pornography or any kind of nudity is unacceptable. Submissions containing pornographic images will be deleted, and the submitter will be punished.
7. 1.5 PersonalizationPersonalization is not allowed in Concept submissions. Personalized Concepts wouldn't be makeable into a full submission as content for a specific person or small group aren't ideal for community use.
8. 1.6 QualityOnly submit quality Concepts. If you know it looks bad, don't submit it regardless. Low effort submission may be removed if it is judged they couldn't be used to make a finished submission from.
9. 1.7 RequestsThe Concepts section should not be used as an alternative to the requests section. Concepts should be reserved for high quality, well thought out work that could be used to produce a final product. Also Concepts should be work that is made mostly by the submitter, like original ideas and drawings. Making simple concepts like "Put X over Y" is not allowed and should submitted as a request instead.
10. 1.8 Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.