1. PurposeWorks in Progress or WiPs are studio, mod and independent creations such as skins and maps that are still under construction.
2. Site RulesIn addition to section specific rules listed below, WiPs must also follow the main Site Rules. This includes, but is not limited to, no warez and no mods from the porting blacklist, no commercial advertising, no extreme graphic content, NSFW content must have the NSFW setting enabled, no spam, and no unreasonably low quality or low effort submissions.
3. Submission TitleMake sure to use a title that succinctly summarises your WiP. All caps titles are not allowed. Generic titles like "My WiP" are not acceptable as they provide no real description of what the WiP is.
4. CategoryFirst, make sure you choose the correct game section. Next, choose the most appropriate category for your submission. Please look at all of the available choices before making your decision. Do not simply submit the WiP in a random game or category.
5. Submission BodyThe body of the submission is the area to provide your main description of your WiP. You should provide details about your WiP and explain more about it.
6. OwnershipSubmissions made within the WiP section must be created or co-created by the submitter. Submitting content in which you took no part in is not permitted.
7. AuthorsListing authors is optional with WiPs. However if you add a download to your WiP, it becomes compulsory to list all the authors who worked on the content. If so then the author box should include the names of anyone involved in the making of your submission. This would include original artists, companies, and any person who may have rights to anything used in the submission. Please make sure that your credits are complete and do not include anyone who did not have a role in the creation of the content.
8. Studio SubmissionsIf you are the member of a studio, and wish to make this submission a studio submission, use the pull down menu to find your studio's name. If you wish to keep the submission out of any studio, leave the selector on "Non-studio". Do not put any submissions under a studio that were not made by any member of the studio.
9. ScreenshotsYou're allowed to submit up to 32 screenshots along with your submission. You must upload at least one screenshot or render and it MUST show your work. Generic screenshots are not allowed.
10. FilesIncluding a download is optional with Wips. If you do include a download, it becomes compulsory to list all the authors who worked on the content in the Authors fields. The archive which you upload for others to download. The files should only include the files required to mod the game, as well as certain related items you choose to include, such as screenshots, installation instructions, and author's notes. You should not include excessive game files that are not required for the mod to function.
11. Work DoneFor a WiP submission to be allowed, a not insignificant amount of work must have already been completed by the submitter or co-authors and that work must be displayed via the screenshots and description.
Simply listing what you plan to do or using images of other peoples work and doing no reasonable level of work yourself is not allowed.
12. Release TimespanSubmission of a WiP and Download Release within 24 hours of each other is not allowed. This will result in your WiP being deleted and points deducted as this falls under 'Point Farming'. Exceptions will be made at the moderators discretion where the WiP and the released content bear visible changes from one another (Ex: 50% Skinned weapon to Fully Skinned).
13. Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.