1. What is "Exemplary"?
- Worthy of imitation; commendable.
- Serving as a model.
The Exemplary Feedback system attempts to encourage detailed, constructive feedback in submissions.
2. Why should I write Exemplary posts?When your post is awarded as exemplary, you will get the following benefits:
- Your post is made very prominent in the discussion, via a green border and exemplary label.
- You'll immediately receive 50 points - that's twice what you get for submitting a skin!
- You'll receive Medals at 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200 & 300 exemplary posts. That's a lot of medals to earn!
3. How to attain ExemplarinessYou can attain exemplariness by making detailed, honest but polite feedback and testing a submission before assessing it. Don't be afraid to give a hard assessment, as provided your feedback is justified, you have a higher chance of achieving exemplariness.
If you feel that your post meets or exceeds these expectations, submit a support ticket and one of our staff will take a look - but we'll usually find it before you need to submit a ticket.
For further reading on our exemplary feedback system, see will2k's The Art of Being Helpful!
Moderators should read the Exemplary Feedback ModDoc for guidelines on bestowing exemplariness.