Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
This tutorial will tell you how to bind keys in UT2004
1. Open up your "Unreal Tournament 2004" foldier
2. Find "System" foldier and open it up
3. Now you need to find "User.ini" file, Open it or (open as... note)
4. You can now change bind there.
Remember backup your "User.ini" file to somewhere if you screwup with something so you dont need to reinstall the game again because one mistace =)
5. If you dont know what to do, Ill explain you little more...
Here is some bindings from the list you can see. (Scroll to down)
So if you want change your Chatting key what is "T" default
find "Y=" (ctrl+f)
It appears "Y=writetolog" well.. I dont know what that does
So ill change "T=writetolog" and "Y=Talk"
Now "Y" will let you type messages ingame, and "T" does something what i dont know =D
Do not touch aliases or binds you dont know doing unless you backup your "User.ini" file