1. Part 1 - Finding the face image
First off, you want to know the location of the "face" image. (Skip if you know how to already)
- Right Click the Roblox Player shortcut and click "Open File Location"
- Go to "content"
- Open "textures"
- Scroll down to find the "face" image.
2. Part 2 - Replacing the image
To make sure you don't lose the original, move it somewhere safe. (Documents, Downloads, Pictures, Desktop)
Now drag in the face image you want to replace the original.
- Name the image "face" if it isn't already.
Now play the game, you should have a different face other than the original one.
Keep in mind! This only affects YOUR client, so you cannot be banned for using custom faces.
this got on the home page quick lmao