Tutorial In Construction
Modding Basics for Pizza Tower
Game Maker Modding Tools
Recommended: UndertaleModtool (You should get the Pizza Tower Specific Version)
Thank you for taking the time to learn about the basics of modding.
When modding you should always consider the rules of making mod for Pizza Tower.
- No Patreon Content - If you are releasing a mod for the public, never include anything from any Patreon Builds.
- No low-effort mods - No one wants mods that simply changes the Title Screen and nothing else if it's low effort.
- Have fun!
- Re-textures - if you want to re-texture any sprite you have to export it first. You have to press the export all frames button. This will export all frames to a folder where you can individually edit each frame.
- New Sprites - if you want to add a new sprite the easiest way is to use a script. If you downloaded the Pizza Tower Specific Build of UndertaleModtool it won't be included you need to download the latest version of UndertaleModtool and look in the Experimental Scripts folder. There should be a file named ImportGraphics_V1.csx this script will import a new Sprite with all required fields pre-filled. The Script will accept any .png as long as it has the file name of: SPRITENAME_FRAMENUMBER.png. For more info about the scripts please read the included Readme.txt in the UndertaleModtool 0.3.0 (Not Pizza Tower Build) zip file.
- Room Edits - If you have the latest version Pizza Tower build of UndertaleModTool it should be possible to simply drag and drop new objects to any layer in the room.