1. Import all your assets for chalkles (his sounds and his sprites
2. Make the scripts from this link https://pastebin.com/s12t8k91
3. Put an empty chalkboard in your classroom.
4. Make a gameobject called "FakeChalkles", give him a sprite renderer, and an audio source, then put his spawn sound there.
5. Make a gameobject called "Chalkles" and another one for his sprite (call it ChalklesSprite)
6. Put an audio source on Chalkles' gameobjet and his script (not the trigger one)
7. In your room (example: Music Room) attach the Chalkles trigger script and a box collider, scale the box collider to fit your room.
8. Make a gameobject called "Thing" and put it in the middle of your classroom this is gonna be what he floats around
9. For the chalkles script (the script is on/in the Chalkles gameobject that u put it on) Put your classroom in and the "Thing" object
10. In the chalkles trigger script reference everything like the DoorOut FakeChalkles chalkles etc
11. Forgot to say this also make sure you make a script called thing and put this:
// Token: 0x02000129 RID: 297
public class thing : MonoBehaviour
// Token: 0x06000512 RID: 1298 RVA: 0x00002C37 File Offset: 0x00000E37
private void Start()
// Token: 0x06000513 RID: 1299 RVA: 0x0002EB4C File Offset: 0x0002CD4C
private void Update()
if (this.another.Chalkles.transform.position.y > 10f)
// Token: 0x06000514 RID: 1300 RVA: 0x00002C37 File Offset: 0x00000E37
private void OnTriggerStay(Collider other)
// Token: 0x04000956 RID: 2390
public ChalklesTriggerScript another;
12. Put the script on the thing object and reference your classroom that has the trigger script!
Done! please credit me for the tutorial