1. Import all your textures for the hear and notice and actual animation textures into Unity
2. Create an empty gameObject in the "HUD" GameObject. Make sure you add a SpriteRenderer component
3. Open the Animation window (Window -> Animation)
and then it will prompt you to create a new animation file to animate this object, do so and give it a name. After doing so add a property of SpriteRenderer->Sprite
4.Now in the window insert the "Shake textures" (the animation textures that have before he says if he's confused or not) MAKE SURE YOU PUT IT IN THE RIGHT ORDER.
5. Open the "Animator" window and you'll see that animation. First off, double-click the animation and disable looping.
6. Now make a new transition with from Any State to the hear animation
7. Now make a new parameter and make it a trigger. Now click on that transition you made and add a condition. It will automatically put the condition as "Hear", leave it like that.
8. Now Open the BaldiScript and add 3 variables
"public Animator hearAnimator;"
"public Sprite confusedSprite;"
"public Sprite noticeSprite;"
Now in start function put
9. Add the top add:
"System.Collections;" if not added
10. Now go to the Hear Function and change the return type to "IEnumerator" to make it a coronutine (so we can like pause the animation and like stuff)
11. put yield break; at the end of the coroutine.
12. Put this before the if statement
yield return new WaitForSeconds(3f);
13. Put this in the If statement
insert an else after the curly brackets then
14. And then finish it with
And your done