Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
How to make Arts and Crafters give you a Game Over
- A Tutorial for Baldi's Basics
I decided to make this tutorial since I finally was able to do it and i'm pretty sure there's no tutorial on this Anyways lets get started.
1. Go to DnSpy (or whatever code debugger you use) and go to CraftersScript
2. Right click and Click edit class
3. If you scroll down there will be a OnTriggerEnter(Collider other thing) it's basically when the sprite touches you
4. There will be this code saying "this.baldiAgent.Warp(5f, this.baldi.position, 120f);" I can't remember the full code but it's something like that.
5.Simply replace that with this code below
(this.player.position.x, this.player.position.y, this.player.position.z);" this will make it so Baldi will instead teleport to the player instead of too the original position. And obviously if you've played Baldi before, Baldi touching you is a game over!
Thanks for reading, I know this is a pretty quick tutorial but I hope you still liked it
I Think This is Was Inspired On what i said on my Live Stream, I Said in that Video If There Is A Mod In Which Arts and Crafters Can Kill You That Would Be "Game Breaking" I Said. And Also, Nice Tutorial.