Note: I forgot to fix the gamma before rendering the video. The game doesn't look as bright as it looks in the video below.
1. FeaturesThe good:
- More vibrant colors
- Better anti-aliasing
- Unlocked render distance, meaning less ugly building pop in and more details from farther away objects
- Menu/HUD images and text will appear bright and blurry, but readable
- Scenes may appear too bright for some people
2. What You Need1) PC Render Distance Mod by apocalypse150
2) ReShade Files
3. Installation and Execution1. Copy the downloaded files to your game folder.
ex. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OPPW3"
2. Boot up the game. You should notice a change right away in the game menu. If not, make sure the ReShade files are in the right directory and try again.
3. Open oppw3 mods unlocker (64bit).exe, you can do this by alt+tabbing to your desktop. I recommend creating a shortcut to the .exe file on your desktop. You can also open the 32bit version if the 64bit version fails.
4. Press F2 after opening the program to unlock the render distance.
4.a. Optional: enable any other options that you'd like.
5. Return to the game and play.
4. Other InfoMy Computer Specs
12 GB RAM
Intel Core i5-4690K
Performance too low? Try lowering the FXAA quality value (#define FXAANum) from 4 to 2 in the ReShade.fx file using Notepad.
Bloom is enabled by default. You can disable it in the ReShade.fx file if you experience eye melting.
I used the NVIDIA Control Panel to set the Anisotropic filtering to 16x.
- apocalypse150 for the unlocked render distance mod
- the creator of the original "PS4 ENB" configuration
- the creator of ReShade