1. You'll will need FNaF World, it can be found in the FNaF Section on Game Jolt, and TexMod, look it up in your search bar.
2. Open up TexMod and click the big file button, click browse, then open FNaF World.
3. Now create a new file for you mod. Then select Logging Mode, then click the small file button near Output Folder, click browse, and then click on your file for the output.
4. Click Run, and then FNaF World will open. You will notice red text somewhere on the game, by pressing + & - you may notice a random texture that has been discarded from the game, that means that texture is highlighted. Now press Enter & your texture will be in your output folder.
5. So now retexture it to anything you want it to be. When you want to test your mod, go to TexMod, click Package Build click the small file button, click browse, select your file, and then click Build.
6. Rinse & repeat until you are finally ready to release it.
If you have any problems, please comment below, I tried my best to make it work.
hey, I just got the stuff required, and I followed all the steps, but where you say 'by pressing + & - you may notice a random texture that has been discarded from the game, that means that texture is highlighted. Now press Enter & your texture will be in your output folder.', its not working! what version of fnaf world/texmod do I need?i think it has to do with that :/. I'm not smart though, so it might not be because of this :/.