1. Requirements :
- Compiler/Decompiler "MS3D or HLMV, etc.."
- Notepad ++ (Default windows notepad actually works as well)
- Mouse/Keyboard :V
1. The Tutorial :
- First of all you must decompile the model you have using a decompiler
- Then right click the Animation sequence .smd file (usually named as Idle,Reload,draw...) and choose "Edit with Notepad ++" (or open it in the normal windows Notepad)
- When the file opens scroll down till you find the line "time 0" and delete it with all the lines beneath it till you arrive to the line "time 1" and stop there
- Save the file
- Do the same with all the animations sequences
- Compile the model using a compiler (i'd prefer GUI StudioMDL)
- Enjoy your "Dead Frames free" model :)
- Note that it may need to delete more "time" sequence lines .. You've to check how many dead frames are there and then delete them.
1.1. A Video Of the Tutorial :
This is my first Youtube Video so plz support me :D
Have Fun ! ^^