Okay i'm Gonna Make it short,
Cuz some of you guys might know this Already.
The Things You'll Need :1.HLMV (Here)
2. Your Texture.
And here's the Deal :
- Download HLMV and Extract it Any Where.
- Load Your .mdl that you wanna change the texture of. (For Example I'll Take v_ak47.mdl)
- You'll Get Your Model Like ScreenShot 3.
- After this Select the "Textures" Tab
- Select the Texture you want to replace (For Example i'll Take the Hands)
- Select "Import Texture" [Your Texture Should be of the Same Res]
- I'll Take the Hands Tex that i just made.
- Select the tex and you'll see the change..
- Now Go Back to the "Model Display" Tab to See the Effect.
- Now to save the Changes Select "File>Save Model As"
- Locate the .mdl file you picked up on the Second Step.