Aim and purpose things to make one good map!
I've been given a lot of ideas and tips for one good map for more than a couple of weeks, I thought about the basics and I aim to make one map in cs that's going to be awesome!
This tutorial will give some important things, let's start.
Some things to remember when mapping are:
1. When you add something, place them the right way.
1. When you add or delete something, compile the map to see if there are any problems; if there are, fix them.
1. When you finish the map you don't make screenshots just yet, you look at every detail.
1. When you are ready, make screenshots and publish the map!
These four steps are essential in mapping (when you make maps you must observe).
How to make a good map!
1. add suitable textures
2. add suitable sky
3. add doors (if you add doors the map will feel more real, if you don't, the players will think that they are in a battle arena)
4. add some windows to your buildings
5. use the clipping tool
6. use the vertex tool
A map without a good design is the worst map you had ever seen!
1. Download some high-rated maps and instal them
3. Start a new game with the new map
4. When you are in the map, look the brushwork
5. Look at the details of the map and how they are made
6. Look at the environment and get a feeling for the lights
I hope that this tutorial will help the beginning mappers.
I wish good luck to you.
![Motivational poster](http://sd.Keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-realize-your-dreams-aim-for-the-purpose.png "")