Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Add water you can see through
- A Tutorial for Counter-Strike 1.6
How to make water you can see through.
1. Make a room with a hole in the ground
2. Choose the !WATERBLUE texture and brush in the hole.
3. Rightclick the water and chose tie to entity.
4. Choose func_water. And chose this settings:
Render Mode > Texture - some light
FX Amount > 50-100
5. Close, add some light and spawns and compile.
> **Posted by AKALINE**
> where is the screenshot you are talking about? :D
Opss. XD I actually don´t have the screenshots cuz this was taken from the old fpsbanana and the screenshots doens´t exist.Sorry