Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- A Tutorial for Counter-Strike 1.6
Hi! This is a beginner tutorial for add toggled explosions!
- This entity works like an explosion, it's need obligatory be toggled, because if you don't do it toggled, it will not work.
1. Create a box, and select the best textures for the explosive crate. [IMAGE 1]
2. Select it and press CTRL + T, and select "FUNC_BREAKABLE" , and in properties change these options:
- TARGET ON BREAK: explosion1
- STRENGTH: 50 [default 1]
- MATERIAL TYPE: select "WOOD"
3. Ok, now select the entity tool and find env_explosion , now create it in the center of the box. [IMAGE 2]
4. Now select it and press ALT + ENTER , and in its properties change this:
- NAME : explosion1
- MAGNITUDE : (Default 100) But if you want a nuclear bomb change the value to 1 million XD.
In FLAGS select only "REPEATABLE" if you don't select this, the box will explode 1 time in the game. [IMAGE 3]
6. It's ok, in game break the box and automatically the explosion works, you will be damaged the 50% of the value you put in the entity.
env_explosion is a bit redundant because the func_breakable already has magnitude...However if you intend to blow sth up without the player being hurt this is the right entity to use (because of No damage flag)