#### _**How To make A Simple Glove Skin**_
1. Get A Camo from Google that no one else has.
2. Go to your skin editor (I prefer [Gimp](http://www.gimp.org/downloads/ "Link") for beginners. If you have photoshop, that's good.
3. Copy image from Google and paste it.
4. The Smaller it is the better it is.
5. Put it over the gloves.
6. Use the "Clone Tool"
7. Cover the uncovered parts of the glove.
8. Make sure it's properly covered.
9. IF YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS: LOOK AND CHOOSE WHICH OPTION LOOKs BEST!
It's the same with gimp too, make sure you select the camo layer before you choose this option.
AND DON'T AND NAIL POLISH!
10. Save. (make normals if you can and edit the vmt)
11. Apply to game
12. Take screenshots without HUD enabled.
To disable, type this in the console:
13. Upload. Wait for a hopefully good rating.
FYI, first tutorial.
Yeah....I would recommend you don't use this.