Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
1. Download the [b]VTFEdit[/b] and Photoshop CS3 or 4 or 5.
2. Install and run VTFEdit.
3. Click on "File-Open" and find some file what have format [b].vtf[/b]
4. You have in program some image, now you clik on "File-Export" and [b]export image[/b] on desktop in [b]format .png[/b] (don't close VTFEdit).
5. Open export image [b]in Photoshop[/b] and [b]modify image[/b] how you want.
6. [b]Save image in format .png[/b] to the some floder.
7. In VTFEdit click on "File-Import" and import a new image what you create.
8. Now you click on "File-Save" and save image on desktop and copy him to the floder where you find original file .vtf.
9. Enjoy. ;)
- Sorry for English, I'm from Czech Republic in Europ.