Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Paranoia 2:Savior model viewer
- A Modding Tool for Paranoia 2: Savior.
An updated version of the viewer already well known to you.
Main differences from version 1.30
- Added a tool for renaming textures in the Textures tab.
- No Smooth checkbox changed to Smooth TBN in accordance with the update of Paranoia's renderer (will be available later).
- Added checkbos Alpha Solid (for env_static) makes the alpha texture impassable. By default, it is considered to be something like foliage. Relevant for fences by model.
- Added a button to convert the old version of texture coordinates (Fixed Point) to the new version of Half-Float. Use at your own peril and risk, only if you do not have the sources from the old model.
- fixed a bug with opening a model if its extension was in upper case.
- added sorting of translucent meshes. This is not entirely correct for GoldSource, but very relevant for ksash and paranoia.
- enabled the old mode of calculating bone controllers for compatibility.