This Application allows you to make .SFD videos. Use the various tabs to adjust the settings.
How to Use (based on the little time I've had to learn it)
1. Videos can be a (maximum) resolution of 1024x1024. Use only aspect ratios your monitor can support up to this limit or the video won't appear (This depends heavily on your Monitor/TV). After extensive testing, I have found that HD video types like mp4 do not work with this tool at all. The default video bitrate is 3600, and there are other options in the Advanced Settings.
2. Videos MUST be .avi, .mov, .mpeg, etc. for initial conversion to .m1v
3. Audio MUST be .wav for the initial conversion to .sfa
For a quick method to get .wav audio from the video, I recommend Format Factory!
4. Video and Audio MUST be separate when making the SFD The m1v will be made with no sound, that's where the .sfa comes in.
5. Load the m1v and sfa separately, in the separate Video and Audio slots, select SFD, then convert.
I'm still learning how to use the tool myself, so it'll be a little "Touch & Go" till I'm fully familiar with it.