Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Please Note: I have NO documentation on this program! If you can't get it to work, I won't be able to help you.
This Application allows you to make .SFD videos. Use the various tabs to adjust the settings.
How to Use
1. Videos can be a (maximum) resolution of 1024x1024. Use only aspect ratios your monitor can support up to this limit or the video won't appear (This depends heavily on your Monitor/TV). After extensive testing, I have found that HD video types like mp4 do not work with this tool at all. The default video bitrate is 3600, and there are other options in the Advanced Settings.
For Sonic Adventure 2, Videos must be 640 x 480.
2. Videos MUST be .avi, .mov, .mpeg, etc. for initial conversion to .m1v (Works Best with AVI)
3. Audio MUST be .wav for the initial conversion to .sfa
For a quick method to get .wav audio from the video, I recommend Format Factory!
4. Video and Audio MUST be separate when making the SFD The m1v will be made with no sound, that's where the .sfa comes in.
5. Load the m1v and sfa separately, in the separate Video and Audio slots, select SFD, then convert.
This application does not support FFMPEG, so scenes like Eggman blowing up the moon, will not have audio unless other steps are done.
Dependencies and prerequisites required to use this Tool