- Launch the Mod Manager directly from Steam (or other default shortcuts)
- Partial compatibility with "before mod loader" mods (no music/sound mods)
- Mod Manager has the "Random" button for a better modding experience
- Interface is designed for use on 720p monitors
- Easy to create mods - place your files into the right folder and go! (if you manage to properly edit the files, of course)
- One-Click Mod Installer can automatically install mods with 1-Click integration and from local archives and directories, including Dolphin texture mods, and updates for Mod Loader
Online documentation is available on GitHub.
Frequently asked questions are also on GitHub
You are a mod developer and having problems with the Mod Loader? Contact me and I'll try to help you.