1. TF2 Metal CalculatorOK, this is an offline command-line calculator, you can use this to calculate TF2 metals: Refined, Reclaimed and Scrap.
- Use ref, rec, scrap and wep as metal unit.
- Write metals together when calculating sum:
- Write math expression:
(2.33ref1rec * 3 + 3scrap) / 2
- The answer is rounded to two decimals.
- You can pass expressions to this tool as command-line arguments.
1.2. Why use this?
1.2.1. It support more complex expression
1.2.2. It can do batch operation
1.2.3. Its answers are accurateLet's test
7.88ref * 3:
TF2 Metal Calc: Accurate
Windows 10 Calc: Inaccurate
Yes, a normal calculator can't calc TF2 metals accurately... If you try 7.88ref * 100, the answers will be totally different.
1.3. Source CodeThis is also a Python library! It provide a class called Metal, use such code to import:
from tf2ref import MetalRead the code for more information, and feel free to use it in your program under GPLv3 License.