- Auto detect most (if not all) mods installed to half-life (See list of tested mods).
- Select random map.
- Option to choose server process priority.
- Check the current public IP of the hosting machine.
- Open the server.cfg file for easy and quick edition.
- Restart server after exit/crash automatically with option to log events.
Simply copy "HLDS Launcher.exe" to the server folder and start hosting!. (Server folder is where hlds.exe is located) Installation
Just select the game/mod you want to host and the starting map, set max players, UDP port (port must be forwarded if running through a router), enable/disable VAC protection (Valve Anti-Cheat), set your settings and click "Start". If restart server after exit/crash is enabled, you must click "Stop" to close the server without restarting again. Usage
This launcher should detect every mod installed but it was tested with the following mods and worked flawlessly. Tested mods/games
- Counter-Strike 1.6
- Condition Zero
- Deathmatch Classic
- Day of Defeat
- Opposing Force
- Natural Selection
- Pirates, Vikings and Knights
- Sven Co-op
- Team Fortress Classic
- Half-Life Deathmatch