- Support added for SdMenu.dat/.usd, which contain much of Melee's Kanji (Japanese alphabet) textures
- Expanded support for banner file (opening.bnr) decoding/encoding, which:
- Added support for Japanese characters (Hiragana/Katakana) in disc details
- Fixes discs that have Japanese in their disc details not loading all files in the Disc File Tree
- Fixed disc root building/rebuilding for Japanese discs
- Added an encoding selector switch on the Disc Details tab *?
Small general improvements to how the disc details texts are loaded/edited/saved
Shift+Enter can now be used on the Disc Details tab for "Image Name" to enter line breaks
Support added for Melee's LbMcGame/LbMcSnap files, which contain memory card save file banners & icons
Fixed the issue of double-clicking on files/folders in the Disc File Tree's "File" column not detected?
* When a disc is loaded, the encoding will be automatically detected.
However, since there's no indicator of a specific
country/region/encoding in the opening.bnr files themselves, if you open
one of those as a standalone file (one not in a disc), then you may
need to toggle the encoding manually. "English/EU" is selected by