in general it is a very useful tool and a good alternative to winRAR
- unlike WinRAR, it's completely free
- The compression ratio is 10-30% higher than RAR/ZIP/7Z
- Supports all known formats (RAR, 7z, Zip, Iso, etc) and also supports an exclusive format (Kz)
- Support powerful settings, meet various needs for newers or advance users, support command lines, encrypt, solid, split volumes, protect, lock, test archives etc.
- Support mount CD images:APE, FLAC, WV, keep perfect quality. Support mount ISO, CUE, BIN, CCD, BWT, IMG, ISZ, MDS, MDF, NRG images etc. convenient for study or entertainment.
Very important note that you should read
on the internet circulates a fallacy that says "kuaizip is a virus"
this is only half of the story, only the translated version in Chinese has a virus, version that I did not upload!
I uploaded the English version, version that is completely clean, I have been using it for several days and I do not see anything strange, and my antivirus (McAfee) says it is harmless.
I've analyzed it in total virus and it's completely clean (1) (2)
I have analyzed my computer after installing it and there is nothing.
The English version of Kuaizip is 100% free of virus/advertising
Never download the Chinese version (version that is obtained in a fake webpage) that version if it is dangerous