Auto DLC is a small program, which can automatically install any DLC mod from its archive. It's basically for anyone, who wants to have a easy, save and clean DLC installation.
- Windows 7/8/10 - Open IV to install dlclist.xml (make sure .oiv files are opened with Open IV) - No additional programs required
- Automatic installation of a DLC mod directly from downloaded archive with Open IV - Portable in a limited way (can be used anywhere, but has to be uninstalled) - You can set everything up, change some settings and uninstall the application from the config window
New in this version: v1.2.0: - Added: install DLC mods directly from downloaded archive - Added: Settings window (includes setup, settings and uninstallation) - Fixed: Open IV window not appearing in some cases - performance improvements
Please give me some feedback about the style of the settings window, since I'm planning on doing the GUI of the main program the same way. If you prefer using this program to only create the dlclist, use v1.1.0.
- Short instructions are included in the Readme file! - Some Antivirus might detect the program as Malware (false positive). This happens due to the compression, which reduces filesize. - There is also a 32 Bit version included, if your System doesn't support 64 Bit. - Config window can be opened by typing "cfg" in the "Name" field
Goals until v2.0.0
- Install up to 100 DLC mods at once (possibly more) - List, uninstall and rename of all your installed DLC mods - Different Profiles for the mods you want to have loaded
Big Thanks to:
- Open IV team for their great program! - 7-Zip for providing a free to use archive packer! - Horst Schaeffer for his convenient free command line programs!