1. Changes from original:
- Better performance than default sdk launcher
- Shortcuts to tutorials
- Custom profiles for orther games (for example Team Fortress 2)
- After launching default SDK, Windows had problems with launching shortcuts and some applications
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- .NET Framework 4.0 (You probably have it installed already on your computer)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive SDK
3. Advanced settings
- "Preload data on startup"
Description: If enabled, CSL loads data (profile templates, community content for browser) at startup.
Pros: Access to some deeper functions might be faster
Cons: Slower startup
4. ContributingMissing features? Found a bug?
Available on GitHub