1. Changes from original:
- Better performance than default sdk launcher
- Shortcuts to tutorials
- Multiple games at once
- Fixed few bugs existing in default SDK launcher
2. Compatible games
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Team Fortress 2
- Garry's mod
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Portal 2
- Half-Life 2
- Black Mesa
- *Left 4 Dead
- *Day of Defeat: Source
- *Day of Infamy
- *Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 (You probably have it installed already on your computer)
- If you want to use that tool with csgo: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive SDK
4. Advanced settings
- "Preload data on startup"
Description: If enabled, CSL loads data (profile templates, community content for browser) at startup.
Pros: Access to some deeper functions might be faster
Cons: Slower startup
- "Ignore game migration conflicts"
When disabled, if migration conflict is found (for example you roll back to an older version and go back to the latest version) new dialog will appear, where you'll be able to select what saved games to keep.
When enabled, CSDKL will ignore game migration conflicts
5. ContributingMissing features? Found a bug?
Available on GitHub