**Team Fortress Modification Manager v1.0.5**
- Enable/disable modifications
- Install/delete modifications
- Archives(ZIP, RAR, 7z) installation with thumbnails and data
- Package install manager
- ZIP package export
- Thumbnail import
- Editable mod information.
- BSP map instalation
- Converting from VPK to folder and from folder to VPK.
- Categories, sorting, grouping.
- Mods.tf embedded browser, where you can download modifications and automatically install them!
Hi I am having problems, I recently upgraded to a new PC and tried to redownload tf2 mod manager. Everything seemed fine until I add mods to the desktop app. Every time I tried to put a mod on to the mod manager it can up with an error message that said, " Range Check error " I have tried deleting and redownloading and that didn't seem to work. Help please?
I have just installed this and when I open it this appears "Socket Error #11001 Host not found" And when I try to install mods, anims, skins ect. this appears "Range Check Error" The last update was 3 years ago, I don't know if Mr. Modez will fix it.
This used to be my main go to for installing mods for quite a while as it made installing vpk files a breeze. I could just drag & drop let it would do the rest. Unfortunately, after my latest scheduled reset of my computer, it fails to work and shows the "socket error #11001" when it opens, and the "range check error" when installing any vpk files even from desktop whether I drag & drop or select a vpk file via the "install" button. As such, it needs a fix.